Our SmartWork project, a project funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 programme, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation officially closed. But the work on the SmartWork services for maintaining and strengthening the health & wellbeing of older office workers continues!
Having spent three years of fruitful collaboration with our project partners creating a worker-centric AI system, the SmartWork is here to offer five services that support health and wellbeing at work and enable positive changes in today’s and tomorrow’s workplace. The SmartWork Service Suite includes Ubiwork, myWorkAbility, healthyMe, workCoach and digiTeam.
- Ubiwork supports impromptu work flexibility through an ever-present computer work environment to help create inclusive, accessible interfaces for office workers, and adapt to their current needs and preferences.
- myWorkAbility offers flexible working practices and an Al decision-making support tool.
- healthyMe monitors physiologic and behavioural parameters in a continuous, unobtrusive and ubiquitous manner to promote efficient self-management of chronic health conditions, positive behavioural attitude changes and improved quality of life.
- workCoach gives on-demand training support to both help office workers gain new skills and increase technology acceptance.
- digiTeam supports smart and flexible management of the workforce to boost the efficiency of teams working on specific tasks and optimize training and knowledge management activities.
SmartWork will be available on a monthly subscription, primarily targeting mid-sized organizations. Watch the SmartWork video and learn more about the services for age-friendly working spaces.
Want to know more about SmartWork? Keep up to date by following the official website of the project.
If you want more content like this subscribe to our newsletter or follow us!